What we offer you
As one of Australia's leading regionally based financial institutions, we offer plenty of scope for you to develop your abilities and achieve your career goals. We employ over 800 people across the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Central Coast, and the Mid North Coast and have a wide range of career options available within the organisation.
Why work for Newcastle Permanent?
Our objective is to deliver benefits and long-term value for members while dealing with people fairly and honestly and making a useful contribution to the communities in which we operate.
This includes providing a positive work environment and opportunities for our staff. Our far-reaching branch network and Head Office provide opportunities for transferring throughout the organisation.
- Community leave
- Study assistance & study leave
- Paid maternity & parental leave
- Performance based incentive program
- Savings on transaction fees
- Recognition of employee service
- Discounted insurance products
- Uniform provided
- Wellness program – discounted gym membership and health checks
- Employee assistance program
- Extended leave opportunities
- Traineeship opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Social functions
- and more....
Our community focus encourages employees to get involved in local community organisations through our sponsorship program and Charitable Foundation.
We also provide ongoing training and career development to allow opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Career Paths/Areas of employment
There are three main areas of employment in Newcastle Permanent – Member Services, Operations and Corporate. Read more about these career paths.