We can arrange three different levels of quality car insurance cover with no additional cost for paying your policy by the month, there has never been a better time to insure your car.
Top-of-the-line protection with a range of additional benefits. You'll get cover for your vehicle in the event of accidental damage, fire or theft and for third party property damage, death and bodily injury (if not covered by CTP).
- Agreed value or market value.
- New vehicle replacement following a total loss, if the vehicle is less than 2 years old.
- Additional cover for things like car hire, towing, emergency vehicle repairs, accommodation or transport home after an accident.
- Cover for personal items damaged in an accident or stolen from the vehicle.
As well as Third Party cover, we also offer two other levels of cover depending on your needs or budget;
Fire, Theft and Third Party Cover
Protection for your vehicle in the event it is damaged by fire or stolen and provides cover for third party property damage, death or bodily injury to other people (if not covered by CTP). Available if the market value of the car is $8,000 or less.
- Towing and storage of the vehicle following a not at fault accident.
- Cover for your vehicle if it is damaged by an at fault uninsured third party.
- Hire car following a theft
Third Party Property Damage Cover
Basic protection for damage your vehicle causes to third party property along with death or bodily injury (if not covered by CTP).
Claims and 24 hour/7 day Claims Assistance Service
These insurance policies are backed by superior claims service and a 24 hour/7 day claims assistance service.
This service is provided by Vero Insurance Limited, the issuer of these insurance policies. Just call 1800 021 777.
Need a quote?
Getting your Car Insurance quote with us is easy. Quotes and cover can be arranged online, by visiting any branch or calling 13 19 87.
Already got an existing quote or policy?
Log-in to see your existing quote or purchased policy.
Our Financial Services Guide is available for download here.
To open PDF files, you will require Adobe®
. You can download the latest version from the Adobe website