No matter where you are or what time it is, managing your finances is simple when you register for free Internet Banking with Newcastle Permanent.
There is no need for software downloads. To register for Internet Banking, simply phone our Member Support Centre on 13 19 87 or download the Internet and Phone Banking Application form and take it to any of our branches.
Benefits of Internet Banking
- Access your finances 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Save time - no more waiting in queues.
- Manage all your registered accounts in one place.
- Perform account balances on your accounts.
- Transfer funds instantly between your accounts registered on Internet Banking.
- Transfer funds to other people's accounts using Transfer facility.
- Set up bill payments in advance using BPAY®.
- Receive, view and store your bills online using BPAY View®.
- eStatements - View current and past statements online.
- SMS Services gives you access to your key account information via a mobile phone.
- Re-order a cheque book.
- Request a statement.
- View interest earned on your accounts in the last financial year.
- Give others 'view only' access to your account.
- Secure Internet Banking Messages - helps you stay up to date with clear and easy to access messages and notifications about your accounts.
Transactions are private and secure
Security is our top priority and we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of the information we hold about our members' personal details, accounts and transactions. To ensure this commitment is upheld, we review and update our security controls as and when required.
Secure Internet banking is one of our ongoing priorities. That's why we've introduced VerifID, to make our Internet Banking service safer than ever.
How does it work?
The way it works is easy. At the time of making some money transfers you will receive an automated call to your nominated home, work or mobile phone and be provided with a "once only" VerifID code to complete your transaction. Read more about VerifID.
Register for Internet Banking
To ensure proper security, you will need to fill out an application form indicating which Newcastle Permanent accounts you want to register. For more information on our Internet Banking service, please read the Terms and Conditions.
To register for Internet Banking, simply phone our Member Support Centre on 13 19 87 or download the Electronic Banking Application form and take it to any of our branches.
- Personal Internet and Phone Banking Application - Download (PDF - 216kb)
To open PDF files, you will require Adobe®
. You can download the latest version from the Adobe website
Using Internet Banking
Your Member Number is required to log on to personal Internet Banking.
If you are newly registered or your Member Number or Access Code is not being accepted, please call 13 19 87 for assistance.
Access Internet Banking:
Log on to our Personal Internet Banking service click here. Or use the 'Log on' button at the top of every page.
Here's some more information for you:
You should consider the Terms and Conditions.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
* The link provided is to a website controlled or offered by a third party (non-Newcastle Permanent). This link is provided for convenience only and does not represent any endorsement by Newcastle Permanent of the products or services offered by the website owner.